Curia, a contract research development and manufacturing organisation, partners with the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries to improve patient outcomes and quality of life. Curia’s team combines scientific expertise and market-leading technology to provide a complete suite of solutions in discovery, development, analytical services, and API and drug product manufacturing.
Curia has 3,000 employees throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Since its founding in 1991, Curia’s capabilities have grown to offer a complete suite of services across the entire drug development and manufacturing continuum.
Whether you need rapid turnaround on a project or a consultative, long-term program partnership, you’ll receive unparalleled service from our industry leaders and dedicated, skilled scientists. Our best-in-class, customised solutions span early discovery and development through scale-up to commercial manufacturing.
- Early discovery research, next-generation technology platforms, complex medicinal and synthetic chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support hit identification through candidate selection
- Centres of excellence that accelerate drug discovery innovation for the development of therapeutics
- Specialty compounds such as T3P®, VPA and Oxa acids that serve in a variety of innovative applications to yield high-quality products
- Extensive portfolio of more than 240 APIs
- Sterile and high potency APIs, steroids, generics, monobactams, boronic acids and controlled substances
- Global chemical development expertise for early stage compounds
- Custom synthesis and contract manufacturing expertise
- Technology expertise in specialty areas such as hydrogenation, fermentation, photocatalytic chemistry, biotransformation, industrial chromatography, flow chemistry and spray drying
- Analytical research and testing services, including solid state chemistry and container closure integrity testing
- Drug product experience spanning all compound categories for injectable administration and final dosage form flexibility in vials and syringes
Our complete suite of capabilities across the drug discovery, development and manufacturing continuum include:
- Discovery: Comprehensive discovery biology, synthetic and medicinal chemistry, ADMET and bioanalytical services
- Development: Chemical process R&D and continuous flow, manufacturing of non-GMP and GMP intermediates and clinical-stage APIs, biotransformations, enzymatic reactions, preformulation/formulation and material science
- Analytical services: Method development and validation, stability testing, quality control and spectroscopy services, particle engineering, material science, container qualification and testing, packaging and distribution testing, medical device and drug delivery testing, extractables/leachables and impurities detection and microbiology
- API manufacturing: Chemical development and cGMP manufacture of complex APIs, including potent and cytotoxic compounds, sterile APIs, steroids and controlled substances
- Drug product: Integrated sterile dosage form expertise, including complex liquid and lyophilized formulation development, scale-up and cGMP supply