Expand your knowledge of reversed phase liquid chromatography method development
Sign up for your FREE access to Shimadzu’s Liquid Chromatography Knowledge Base, which promotes a firm foundation for understanding key concepts of method development
The Advance Articles, which are sent automatically every fortnight for the duration of the series, covers a range of topics including:
- Simple techniques to predict retention times when changing temperature or % organic,
- Highlighting the benefits of computational models to predict retention mechanisms,
- How stationary phases are selected,
- And much more!
These Advance Articles are designed for:
- Lab users who want to up-skill or reinforce historical method development training
- Analytical Chemists
- Research & Development Laboratory Managers looking to improve workflows
This series complements the educational webinars provided by Shimadzu and the Back to Basics LC articles to help enhance your knowledge and skill base.
Click here to learn more.