NSF International launches Pharma Biotech eLearning
NSF, which specialises in training and support services for the pharmaceutical industry, has expanded its training offer and now provides pharma biotech eLearning
It includes short, targeted, highly focused “how to” sessions on common industry themes, as well as introductions and overviews on topics essential for those new to the industry. Learn from NSF’s trusted industry experts and take away tools and techniques that can be used instantly in the workplace.
The training course enables an organisation to train many employees economically, helping to deliver a consistent message without time constraints.
It is ideal for:
- employees new to the pharmaceutical industry
- operational, analytical and laboratory-based staff who are unable to leave their place of
work for long periods of time
- experienced industry professionals who are looking for continuing professional development.
The first eLearning training sessions include:
- GMP for Engineers:
This session is ideal for engineering technicians and contract and technical support staff who need to be aware of how their actions may create or contribute to GMP non-compliances, which may affect product quality. Exercises and case studies help participants recognise how much interaction they have with GMP compliant processes/systems, how to mitigate risks associated with each interaction they have with validated/qualified systems and their key role in maintaining compliant processes within the bigger team
- Microbiology - The Basics: This session is ideal for staff in operational and support areas – production, engineering, QC, QA, validation and technical, as well as those new to the pharmaceutical industry and/or microbiology. The course will cover the real meaning of microbiology in operations and why it matters. Employees will learn the risks
associated with microbes and how to eliminate or control them so that the patient is protected
- Self-Inspections – How to Make Them Add Value to Your Organisation:
This session provides an overview of the key elements in each stage of the self-inspection process, outlining where it fits into the overall audit pyramid. Learn how to make self-inspection program world-class.
NSF provides additional support and guidance following completion of training.
How to sign up
Register online through the NSF online learning portal.
Have a question about our eLearning? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the eLearning web page for more information.