Refurbished miVac duo concentrator for sale
This system has been fully refurbished to current manufacturing standards, and is supplied fully tested and validated
BPS Crowthorne, Ireland-based sister company to BioPharmaProcess Systems are offering for sale a refurbished miVac Duo Concentrator for a limited time only.
This system has been fully refurbished to current manufacturing standards, and is supplied fully tested and validated ensuring the system is operating as per original specification.
Product features include:
- 1x DUC-23050-A00, miVac Duo Concentrator; dimensions 360 x 424 x 300mm (W x D x H);
- Adjustable temperature range from +30 to +80°C;
- Active pre-warming of chamber prior to concentration process;
- Quiet running rotor powered by electromagnetic drive;
- Independent Heat and Run timers;
- Programmes for –OH, H2O and other solvents; max g-force = 250, weight: 21Kg.
Offer is also inclusive of:
- 1x DRC-2EV60-014; consists of 14 x 27.5mm by 60mm tall glass vials solid aluminium rotor;
- 1x DRC-50CCT-008; consists of 8 x 50ml conical based centrifuge tube solid aluminium rotor;
- 1x miVac Super Pump; miVac Super Vacuum Pump, displacement 5m3/hr, ultimate vacuum <0.5mbar, includes vacuum control valve, comes with MCK-00000-Y00 connection kit for this;
- 1x MPC-00000-X00; miVac Pressure Controller with vacuum control and display unit, with vacuum ramping facility;
- 1x miVac SpeedTrap; running at –50°C it is sure to condense even volatile solvents, unlike other older designs of cold trap the SpeedTrap does not freeze the collected solvents (even water) eliminating the need to defrost the system.