Upcoming pharma training from NSF
Training courses will be held in various European locations
NSF is due to host a number of training courses in the next few months, in various locations across the UK and the rest of Europe.
Every course is customisable and can be run on-site to cater to a wider team. Places fill up fast, so booking a place is essential.
- Pharmaceutical Legislation Update - 19 March, Manchester, UK, and 21 March, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Regulatory Affairs for QA: Marketing Authorisations - 20 March, Manchester, UK
- Regulatory Affairs for QA: Variations - 21 March, Manchester, UK
- A-Z of Sterile Products Manufacture - 1-5 April, Manchester, UK
- Data Integrity - 2 April, Hamburg, Germany - Presented in German. Use code HAMBURG20 for 20% off your first delegate fee
- Introduction to Validation - 2 April, York, UK
- Cleaning Validation - 3 April, York, UK
- Human Error Prevention - 3-4 April, Hamburg, Germany - Presented in German. Use code HAMBURG20 for 20% off your first delegate fee
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology - 13-17 May, York, UK
- Free Seminar for Prospective QPs and Sponsors - 14 May, York, UK
To view a complete list of 2019 courses and register online, visit www.nsf.org/training-education/all-courses/category/training-pharma-biotech.
Alternatively, book a course by emailing email@example.com