Roquette and SKEMA business school sign partnership agreement
Driven by a mutual desire for innovation and international expansion, the two partners will jointly develop a series of actions in the next 3 years
Roquette, a specialist in plant-based ingredients and a pioneer in new plant proteins for the Food, Nutrition and Health markets, is partnering with SKEMA Business School in a global partnership.
Thanks to SKEMA, Roquette intends to meet its skills development objectives. For its part, SKEMA will rely on a group compatible with its DNA, with strong growth ambitions and will implement its unique expertise as a training organisation on several continents.
This mutual commitment was signed at the Roquette site in Lestrem on 12 September 2018 by Marc Peeters, Director of Human Resources at Roquette and François-Xavier Théry, Director of SKEMA's Corporate Office.
The agreement is being implemented in several areas:
- Roquette intends to get closer to its future talents, students and young graduates of SKEMA. Internships, work-study contracts, VIE contracts on the group's sites abroad may be offered to them
- The group's presence in the countries where SKEMA campuses are located in China, the USA and Brazil will also make it possible to open other cooperation projects: visits to Roquette production sites by SKEMA students, the company's participation in the school's recruitment events on its international campuses, training programs for employees, etc
- SKEMA and Roquette will develop training programs for both graduates and non-delegates in areas of high interest to the group
- Roquette will participate in SKEMA's postgraduate and diploma programs through interventions by experts and participation in the Scientific Committees of programmes and admission juries or by submitting real problems to SKEMA students as part of a co-supervised mission
- Roquette will participate in SKEMA's "Vis ma vie" project, an operation that invites female business leaders to share a working day with a student, an action built as part of the SKEMA Women and Business Chair.
Roquette and SKEMA Business School believe the agreement marks the beginning of an international co-development partnership.