The new officers will each serve a two-year term
Rx-360, an international, non-profit supply chain consortium, has announced new officers and changes to its board of directors.
The organisation’s new officers are Guy Villax, Chair (CEO, Hovione), Linda Evans O’Connor, Vice Chair (Vice President, Supplier Quality Management, TEVA Pharmaceuticals), and Lynne Byers, Treasurer (Global Head, Country Pharmaceutical Operations, QA, Novartis). They will each serve a two-year term.
Additionally, the following recently elected Board members will each serve a three-year term:
- Matthew Anderson, Vice President, Technical Operations, Merz North America;
- Janice Berman, Vice President Quality Assurance, Takeda Pharmaceuticals;
- Daniel Biran, Vice President of Global Security, Biogen Idec;
- Brian Johnson, Senior Director Supply Chain Security, Pfizer;
- Allen Moss, Head, Quality Audit and Compliance, GlaxoSmithKline;
- Gwyn Murdoch, Director, Global Quality Auditing & Compliance, QA-Procurement, Eli Lilly & Co;
- Anish Swadi, Head Strategy & Business Development, Hikal; and
- Rob Welsh, Vice President Category Management – Production Chemical Operations, VWR International.